- EPI (Expanded Program on Immunization) activities through routine immunization program for children & women.
- Primary Health Care services like Reproductive health care, Child health, Treatment of communicable diseases, Limited curative care, Behavioral change communication, RTI, STI, HIV/AIDS care.
- Observation of National Immunization Day(NID), Nutrition week, Vit “A” week, world health day, world AIDS day, Breast feeding week and many other national days/weeks according to government instructions.
- Prevention of worm infestation to different school/ kindergarten/ slum areas/ madrasha of City area in cycle way.
- Clinical service through hospital, maternity centers and dispensaries.
- Registration and Issuing of birth and death certificates within the city area.
- Maintenance of Muslim grave yard and burning places of Hindu Buddhist dead body.
- Mosquito control activities.
- Control the Stray Animals and Rabies control program by controlling Straying dogs and supplying of Anti Rabies Vaccines.
- Disinfection activities during Eid- U-Azha as or when necessary.
- Food and sanitation activities. Implementation of Govt pure food ordinance 1959 in different Hotel & Restaurant, Sweetmeat, Snakes Bar, Pastry shop and factory, Bakery and Mobile Restaurant for supply of food to the people.
- Laboratory tests of food sample to detect adulteration through Public Health Laboratory.
- Veterinary activities like supply of healthy animal meat, legal action against illegal meat seller, regular monitoring of Live Bird Markets to prevent Avian Influenza.
Dr. Hasib Mahmud
Medical Officer, NCC
A Maternal & Child Health Care Center at Ward 12 (@ Don Chamber) of NCC: